3 DAY WORKSHOP Join us on our 3-day workshop, designed to give you a step-by-step approach for all you need to know to select beautiful finishes and manage the re-decoration of your home. You will be assisted with, how to select great decoration ideas, how to choose a super colour pallet, and what type of wall, ceiling and floor finishes to choose. Our experts will also guide you through how to draft a decoration schedule for contractors and how to compile a schedule of works. Please note: If you are looking to redecorate or renovation an entire but really don’t know where to begin and definitely don’t want to do it yourself, then email us directly to see how we can look after the project for you. FORMAT – MODES OF STUDY 3 DAYS (CONSECUTIVE DAYS) 1-1 WORKSHOP SMALL GROUP - WORKSHOP Your workshop will include 3 x design/decoration manuals
HOW TO RE-DECORATE YOUR ENTIRE HOME
3 DAY WORKSHOP
We will guide you on how to re-decorate each room, using some of the things you already have, so that you end the 3 days with the a complete plan of what to do and how to do it, including what trades and suppliers you will need in order to complete the project.
Designed to give you a step-by-step approach for all you need to know to re-decorate a room. You will be assisted with; how to select great decoration ideas, how to choose a super colour pallet, and what type of wall, ceiling and floor finishes will complement each other.
- How to achieve a luxurious finish
- Expert solutions for every room
- HOT TIPS ON: What not to do
- 15 rules of re-decorating
- How to create the wow factor
- How to style a room
- What suppliers do you need
- How to source wallpaper, paint, flooring etc...
- Feasibility and Logical logistics
- Lighting & electrical plan
- Window treatments
- Decoration of: Joinery
- How to chose a colour pallet
- How to draft a decoration schedule
- What contractors you require
- How to draft an order form and invoice
- How to compile a schedule of works
- How much will it cost to re-decorate
- The Project Check list
- Q & A to cover your project concerns
Renovating a property can be an extremely daunting process, so it is essential for property investors/owners to have an industry “dream team” to help support and manage the process, to lower your risk.