How to effectively and beautifully redesign and renovate your bathroom. How to re-design your bathroom is a step by step guide to all you need to learn about the gutting, specification, contractor appointing and bathroom design process to create a beautifully considered space that will stand the test of time from one decade to the next. Your complete bathroom renovations, from fittings to visualization, to supply and installation, while appointing the specialist services and contractors required to meet regulations and to deliver the project. FORMAT Your experts manual will consist of 100 pages of top tips guidance and how to go about all areas for the re-designing your bathroom.
HOW TO RE-DESIGN YOUR BATHROOM
With out-dated suites and last season’s styles, bathrooms often get neglected and over-looked in the home, but do it right and you can take your bathroom from ancient to awe-inspiring before you know it.
There’s so much to choose from when re-designing this space, from mirrors and lighting to faucets and storage so we thought we’d help you out with our top tips. Whether you’re looking for a fun and stimulating place for the kids to splash about, or a more soothing spa vibe, your bathroom can be a beautifully designed and relaxing space.
- Expert solutions to re-design your bathroom
- How to communicate what you want
- Where to begin
- HOT TIPS ON: What not to do
- Master bathroom, En-suite or wet room
- Project feasibility
- Logical logistics
- Space planning
- Legal and Planning requirements
- Electrical, Plumbing & Lighting
- Where to source your bathroom
- Luxury bathroom fittings
- Joinery, Doors, Storage and windows
- Colour pallet and decorating scheme
- Wall finishes
- Under floor heating
- What trades are required to fit a new bathroom
- How long will it take to renovate a bathroom
- The Project Check list
Compiled by experts our downloadable resources are crafted specifically to solve your design problems and to ignite a passion for stunning yet functional design. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.